Tuesday 15 July 2014

"Its just moving chocolate"


So in some parts of the world, insects and eh, worms etc are considered as a delicacy. They usually have it either fully cooked/half cooked or even raw. For me personally i prefer sushi or chicken or something. I do not know how the first person who try to think that eating a disgusting squirming slimy worm down your throat and be like "wow, this is really good! " is a good idea comes about but......




I'VE EATEN SOMETHING LIKETAT BEFORE.



OH.

WAIT.




EVEN MORE DISGUSTING.


Several tiny cockcroaches..


OFC ACCIDENTLY.



LIVE.

It happened somewhat a while ago, but its okay. If its not one of my favourite food(oh darn) but now, im still refusing to go into subway.


That day I went into subway and get a few pieces of double chocolate cookies,(---> who doesn't love these?) and was eating them on my way back home and still had some chunks left when I was at home.
My father demands some so I gave a chunk to him(he's got a sweet tooth too:)), and he look down at the piece I given him and let out a short shout. I was startled and horrified when he told me that there were insects in them, and for a moment I thought he was kidding until I look down at my LAST bite and true enough.......I saw a few tiny black things crawling around it.

***
That was definitely my first bad experience I ever had with subway and am still terrifed typing this. Wait....maybe I did'nt realise... it may happen before.....

I was so tempted to write a complain to subway about why they leave those cookies out for so long,(it must be) probably going to expire or even have expired  and about their hygiene but i had the evidence thrown away in shocked and decided to let go and not make a huge deal over it since i am still alive. (Reason am blogging this is just random and a caution to yall) Make sure you check your food before biting it!! Obviously..but I guess im the only one. *crys*

When you exceeded the shelf life of any cookie, scratch that, before you are about to exceed, throw it out for god sake, its disgusting and dangerous.

Luckily, I did not have any stomachache or disease or what so ever, (god bless thank you) you can never assure anything with those live monsters crawling around the trash and then infesting your food and probably even laying a few eggs on them. Okay, im like making it even disgusting and horrified and maybe yall too hehes.

So when I told my friends about it, their faces were looks of disbelief and shock but after recovering, they even joke around and say it was moving chocolate.

Oh you know, magical things in this world muahaha xD  It was hard to see cuz both things are very similar in colour and I guess I was too careless and hungry.
Btw, if you have a google plus account, don't forget to '+ me' and follow me lah?:) (at the right side)

 When i type in "moving chocolate" in google. (google is weird sometimes muahha)
Nope, not teaching y'all how to bake these goodness.

Even if i want to.

 Coz this girl cant cook a thing except eggs-with eggshells in them.


No comments:

Post a Comment