Sunday 6 July 2014

I've got a uke!


Like as almost every post, am so so so sorry for the late upload, for some reason I had some issues logging into blogger, so to my displeasure I had to reset everything urgh.

(Hi, just an update; I deleted all previous posts before this one, so this is not my first blog post. I will mention more about it soon.)

*clears throat* To be frank, even if my account was working fine,  honestly to tell you with my thick skin , that I actually was hibernating throughout the june holidays with The fault in our stars while everybody else is just doing something progressive in their life. That book is freaking awesome lah, should have come with some packs of tissues with Hazel and Augustus on it, or even Issac or something :/

I've yet to see the movie , but i will, soon this time my laziness shall not win lol. The book does a bigger effect on me. *swipes fringe*

Hmmp what else? Ohh, it is sometimes ago, but we hit 1000 views yay! :)))

Eh okay you know what? Ignore the piglet thing, some time back i occurred some problem so i use that for a test and forgot about it. (I still haven't deleted this :P)

I was actually quite surprise that this shit deserve the amount of views (some people may think its an extremely small amount but i appreciate every view) hehe but i wont complain. Thank you y'all! :D

And the suppose only time that I kind of got up from my hibernation for a very limited time is when I went out with my mum and got a uke (ukulele) of my own *sighs dreamily* Uke sounds much more cooler c: Right? Right. Okay:P

I think I have been eyeing for one since last year or what, and I did ask my mom a couple of couple of times ( ya in other words quite a lot hehehe) , I forgot but then one day I saw a ukulele video on youtube, again, I was like I really really feel like getting one, so I told my mom about it (again)and I was expecting her to be " no, use the guitar your cousin lent you!" But she said okay sure, and ask me whether I've got any experience with it, which I don't but I am more willingly to learn. ( I think cuz she know im seriously serious about it, seeing how often I play my cousins guitar, and ofc my pestering muahahah)

So a few days later we went to the shop at a quite isolated place around lavender, dunno what what, then it was seperated with a river and we had to take the long way to near the end of the freaking long river and u-turn back to the building  because the bridge was closed for renovation.

Ooh, the trouble we went for truke, that's his name for now :)

Im super guilty towards my mom for all the trouble she went for me,(thank you so much) and when we were going back, we saw some amazing fireworks very near us and even took a  video of it! ^^

And after maybe a couple of hours of deciding what uke should I get,  I settled on this beautiful one.

My uke Is kind of mahogany coloured and the soundhole is the standard seashell shaped and I thought that was pretty cute:)


If the light is not shone on it :) ( sry for the crappy quality)
With light and ya, the very pretty tile linings -_- (i had no idea where to take the photo)


Close up:D (Real life a tad darker)

(I have no idea why every photo I take comes out a different colour ..) 
Anyways it also have  a build-in tuner on the side but i lai bu ji take (ran out of time to take) cux my phone was running out of battery
And dont wanna wait for this post to be drag on anymore, so ya, its by Aleho and is a tenor, thats why I call it Truke. (Uke+T (enor)) Tuke sounds disgusting so, Truke yeah! ^^ Its nothing super professional but it'll do for me ^_^
A tenor is about 26 inches long and i got mine for about a 100-150++, you can get uke lowest from about 60 bucks to a hundred or even thousands depending on the quality and the size. 

I've been playing everyday since then, still not so good but I like it very much muahahaha

School was better overall, I get to sit near with my closer friends :) and I've been put to sit next to a damn smart and chio and sweet GIRL, (ps. Still abit shy around her hehes>< ) over the years I've been cruelly put next to disgusting boys (im straight *ran a hand through my hair*) but I always knew my form teacher has something against me..>< ; he put me in front....again..

*cries* *put biscuit into my mouth* *strums uke*

Byueee swee yo mext tiwme! (SOrry if its too long hehe)

No comments:

Post a Comment