Saturday 9 August 2014

Birds commiting suicide| Personal things


What else could have ever been worser during these past few weeks than more than usual stress about school , being left out while everyone is just partying around (when my good friends cant be at there) and birds commiting suicide onto you(is that even correct grammar)/killing me, mind block/(what the hell I was thinking) in my favourite subject class test thats perhaps linked to the bird's?

That one day, the freaking (cock eye) bird swooped down nearly taking off my head with it (probably exaggerated a lil, but still that mthr effer) At first I heard the chirppings of the birds I thought nothing of (who would have expected from it) and just went my way towards the lift to get home that exhausting day and then it happened, it felt like and I thought that someone threw a ball out of the window from the highest level down my head and was beyond shocked.

  I angrily absentmindedly thought of what could have cause it to happen. My patient calm side thought: The (probably) male bird may have gotten a fight with the female bird and fly off, assumed from the loud chirppings cox hey, females always wins;) ( surprised of myself being able to be happy n shalala still) or maybe it just mistaken the pin on my head for a worm or something.

 Then the "negative" bold burst in and cursed the idiot bird that is most definitely mocking at me and making my hair looked like I was shock by electricity; it literally stood up (it sort of clawed the area my pin held my fringe) and my hate towards it muliplied tremendously.
Every time since then I walk pass that particular area there's always chirpping and sometimes there's one particular bird with the scary eyes staring at me.

(I washed my hair three times that night)

Freaking gosh, I swear I did nothing to it, and my house probably feed it countless times seeing my grandmother always puts some bread pieces at the window area where you slide the windows(or push/pull) that ungrateful little piece of shit. Yep im afraid yet hating on it. And now its psychologically making me dedicate most of this blog post to it urghh.

But it feels better and clearer after I say it out~~ ahhh~ *peace*

Sorry lorh (bcuz its sg birthday so alert singlish) previous post if you've read it it was also about disgusting pests, insects. (I know bird is not one, but u know what I mean)

And sorry again for posting such a depressing post (somehow)on my country national day!!!!!!!!! ^_^ <-- there thats one nice lil face

 If its not what interests you (most probably doesn't) im sorry (again) I'll make sure next post would be a happier one : )

Its just another one of my sadder days. .______. (I cant stop thinking how that face looks cute at the same time)

It'll get better:)

Skeptical bleech people always never fails to amuse me. Another one of my personal entertainment:)

And I'll do better the next test. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSS!!!!

Ps. I would make no comments about the bird anymore,  its better to keep quiet than to say nasty things : )

Hehehe.


No comments:

Post a Comment