Sunday 7 June 2015

Fear

Hellooo im finally backk!

Im so sorry its been a long time since I blog, a lot of things happened and things are really getting busy this year. (But still theres no excuses><)

After I was back from Taiwan around near end of last year,soon after I had an little unexpected accident and had a emergency surgery to remove my already ruptured appendix. Then I had to catch up in school as things get busier.

Though it was a near death experience (I guess you could say that) I was really grateful that I was not one of those cases where they unfortunately didnt get through...

Thinking back now I felt really blessed, everyone were anxious and worried about me, family is always there for you no matter what.

Also during the days in hospital I learned to deal with things that I though I wont be able to overcome in my life.  No matter how much you think you can avoid what you fear the most, some day you'll still encounter them somehow eventually.

Beside dealing with extreme pain, few of my worst fears came true X/

Seeing blood,the idea of someone cutting me up and swallowing humongous pills.

Turns out it was painless but It took a long time for the anesthesia to work for me cuz I was panicking as if someones gonna butcher me hahas.

The after effects were harder to deal with though.

 Followed by the horror of needing to take antibiotics pills for an extra few months as there were still some infection.

 The fear of choking is real.  Looking back, im just like sitting here swallowing fish oils pills like nothing muehehe.

Then the fear of blood was better too X)  and i finally found out what blood type i am!    That was  a relieve but I would still faint in front of a murder scene. (Who wouldnt)    and I finally found out what blood type I am!! Imma A+ ^_^

Fears and phobia aren't easy to overcome but I believe everyone can do that too if facing them is the only way.
Insecurites are the same as well, you just have to try it before you say you cant.

Because you are strong and you just need to realise that. X)


"The beautiful thing about fear is that if you run to it, it runs away."

(Just a random flower pot sitting in front of my window( : )









No comments:

Post a Comment