Friday 31 October 2014

Bath and body works hand sanitizers♡

Hello! Welcome back to my bloggie!
Im sorry (like always) that I took so long to post something up because I didn't know what to write about, but since today is halloween, I decided to show you a couple of things that I have been liking for halloween.

Since in Singapore it is not a thing for most of them to celebrate halloween like you guys out there do in the US etc. However some of us like me is a little upset that they don't have a whole lot of halloween things in store here.

And when I went out shopping recently and found some bath and body works hand sanitizers i couldn't resist  buying a couple of them, even though I had to pay so much more than the amount of 1++USd converted to Sgd because of the shipping fee.

Apparently I wasn't allowed to test the sanitizers out unless im buying (the ones I tried out)
So it was really hard to choose which ones I will like hence I had to pick out them only by the names. I picked out three of them; warm vanilla sugar and two of them halloween edition ; Hoot berry (which I think it smells like a mixture of grapes and apples scented) and vampire blood ( a mixture of plum and strawberries)   Their colours are so bold and almost neon!♡
Sorry for the crappy quality:/  I ddon't have a proper camera so im just using my phone
(The halloween ones doesn't show up that bold than in real life because im also using a filter)

The halloween ones smell sooooo delicious!!! <3 Warm vanilla sugar isn't favourite because it doesn't smell like what it says,  I feel like its more of a flowery vanilla scented then vanilla sugar.

My other favourite that I bought a while back was the Candy cane or peppermint (I forgot I lost it. ): ) and Pumpkin spice latte or pumpkin caramel latte.(I forgot their names!><) Both of them is heavenly delicious I can't even. Im still searching for them :"(

I dont even care even after halloween and fall and when winter and spring comes  i would still use them cuz you need to give me more time to appreciate these lovely babies! <3
You should get those if you haven't got them, even though you guys probably already own the entire collection of them. X)

Hello there~ I came back after i posted  up to post to add something:) 
Google plus is so cute, look at that little pumpkin right thereXD
Im sorry if this is normal for you guys that have been using google plus for more than one year and seen this before, this is my first time seeing this! :D

Happy Halloween! ♡♥

What is your  top three favourite scents? : )



No comments:

Post a Comment